Wednesday 6 August 2014

Abuad student opens Jewelry out let



She is miss Tito 300level
she is the brain behind shavinna Jewels.
I we had and interview with her 2day. see interview below.........

Me: Good miss whats your full name
TITO: Ipinmoye Oluwatitotofunmi
Me: What state are you from
Tito:Ekiti State
Me:  Where did the idea and interest selling jewelries come from?
Tito: I was shopping online and I saw really nice things jewelries and
wristwatches then I decided to share with my friends so I started
ordering for them and gradually it became something
Me: Who are your role models
Tito: My dad and my boyfriend David Oisamoje
Me: Awwwwwn that's cute so how far do you see shavinna jewels going
Tito: Well by God's grace I see it going world wide and I hope to be a big
 enterprenuer, I am not interested in working for anybody or dressing
cooperate 5 days a week
Me: lol wow that's cool well thanks for time miss we hope God see's you
through as you achieve your life goals

No comments:

Post a Comment