Friday 8 August 2014

Meet the miss behind the name valeo Photography

we had and interview with miss valeo, see after the cut............






Me:What's ur full name
Valeo: Adehi nicole Ojone
Me:What course are u currently studying
Valeo:Law
Me:So where did d name valeo photography come up from
Valeo:Valeo is a latin word meaning thrive
Me:How did u find interest in photography, what inspired u
Valeo:I took pictures of some animals at a zoo and it inspired me. The moments captured were monents I knew could never be retrieved.  It seemed real and deep to me. It hit the innermost recess of my heart. I was amazed at such beauty I had created with the click of a shutter. It was just amazing
Me: Hmmmm that's nyc, So do u intend to move fully into photography after skool? Or u prefer the office job
Valeo: I loove photography and I loove law too but theres a thin line between photography and law in my life. At this moment; I have no intention of throwing any one away. I want to see how best I can relate the both of them
Me: Hmmmm that's deep, so who are your mentors
Valeo: Ademola Olaniran and George Okoro are my mentors
Me: who are they and what do they do
Valeo: They are both top wedding photographers in Abuja. They are well skilled  and focused and they make a living from photography. They are what I call "bad ass".
Tobbinator ( TCD photography) is a Lagos based bad ass photographer.  He is also on thr list of my mentors
Me: okay, Tanx for ur time miss, so is there any where we can access pictures that u have taken
Valeo: www.valeophotography.blogspot.com
           Instagram: nicoleadehi_valeo
Me: Okay thank u miss we pray that God see's u through in ur dreamz
Valeo: Amen. Thanks


see some more pictures from valeo photography after the cut.......
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment